June 11, 2012 (Jeff Alan)
Wells Fargo is holding another Home Preservation Workshop, this time in Chicago, Illinois, on June 14th, 2012. The event is being held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and will be open from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome, but in order to guarantee the ability to meet with a representative, registration is strongly recommended.
You can register online at www.wfhmevents.com/leadingthewayhome or call 1-800-405-8067 CT. If you can’t make the event but would like more information on your options if you’re having difficulty making your mortgage payments, call 1-800-678-7986.
The address for this event is:
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
9301 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Rosemont, IL 60018
To prepare for your discussion with a Wells Fargo mortgage representative, please bring the following materials with you to the Home Preservation Workshop:
– Most recently filed and signed federal tax return with all schedules, including Schedule E-Supplemental Income and Loss
– Most recent statement for every savings, Money Market, CD, bond, stock IRA, and 401 (k) account
– Most recent statement for every credit card or department store card, auto loan or student loan, and other mortgages or liens
For each salaried borrower:
– Recent pay stubs covering a period of one month
– Most recent W-2s
For each self-employed borrower:
– Most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit/loss statement
– Recent bank statements covering a period of 90 days
For each borrower with income such as Social Security, disability or death benefits, pension, adoption assistance, public assistance, or unemployment:
– Benefits statement or letter from provider stating amount, frequency, and duration of the benefit
– Two most recent bank statements showing receipt of the benefit payments
For each borrower relying on alimony or child support as qualifying income*:
– Divorce or other court decree, or separation agreement or other written agreement filed with the court, stating the amount of the payments and the period of time they will be received
– Two most recent bank statements showing receipt of the payments
For borrowers relying on rental income:
– Lease agreements
The next Home Preservation Workshop will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on June 21st, 2012. Registration is still open.
Tags: Wells Fargo, Home Preservation Workshop, Chicago, mortgage help, homeowners, payment challenges, options